- TrueCal™: MS peak shape calibration and the concept of Spectral Accuracy, as published in this cover feature article in Analytical Chemistry
- Spectral Accuracy and elemental composition determination with existing unit mass resolution GC/MS or LC/MS systems, now acceptable for publication in the Journal of Organic Chemistry (JOC), or with HiRes MS systems such as Sector, TOF, or FT ICR MS
- Isotope-labeling and the resulting mass spectral overlaps/interferences
- An accurate and simultaneous solution uniquely enabled by Spectral Accuracy and implemented in the award-winning MassWorks™ software
- The implications of this innovative approach for other applications, from ion fragment elucidation to deamidation or deamination or other biologics modifications, with unit resolution quadrupole, higher resolution Sector, TOF, and qTOF , or ultra-high resolution Orbitrap and FT ICR MS systems.
We welcome you and your colleagues to [blind!] test MassWorks via either on site visit or Internet-based data submission by following the simple instructions here. You can also check out user testimonials, or contact us for an onsite data demo or presentation.