Cerno Bioscience invites you to register for a special webinar scheduled for
11:00am EDT (GMT-4:00) on Wednesday, October 14, 2015.
This focused webinar will cover the key importance of peak shape calibration in HiRes MS analysis and the latest advancements / applications in ultra high resolution LC/MS compound identification, including:
- A patented self calibration approach for HiRes MS including TOF, qTOF, Orbitrap or other FT MS systems to achieve / evaluate Spectral Accuracy, a companion concept to the more common mass accuracy, as published in this cover feature article in Analytical Chemistry
- How Spectral Accuracy can significantly improve elemental composition determination beyond accurate mass
- How Spectral Accuracy can uniquely enable the identification and accurate quantitation of hard-to-separate species such as native and deamidated biopharmaceuticals
- Spectral Accuracy evaluation of ultra high resolution Orbitrap LC/MS data with fine isotope structures to help reaching the holy grail of unique elemental composition determination for true unknowns
- New scan-by-scan Spectral Accuracy feature in the award-winning MassWorks™ software for elemental composition determination
You may also download relevant posters presented during the ASMS 2015 in St. Louis.